Friday, July 24, 2009

MY FIRST EVER BLOG

Well...Well...I'm a blogger at last....
so as you all know...this is my first blog..I've never tried this kinda thing before..

I had a habit of writing diary every day in my early days at school...not because i liked that, but because of one of my English teacher, she said that it would help in improving our language...and that's how it all started.. later on ...it became my habit...and i began to love it...

But at some point of time in my life
(I'm only 18 now) I began to write all my thoughts into it...apart from the usual day to day rituals..
virtually everything ...about my frustrations at school..about my deep personal issues
( which obviously included about my relationships...u know wat!!)

well I don't know what happened...but whatever it is..
this habit of mine later changed into a passion...i loved that...somebody or something to whom you can confide everything about your life..
I am the only son of my parents...so I've no brothers no sisters...
I take all those guys out there having a brother or sister as lucky ones..its damn boring to be lonely..., you see there are limits to which one can talk with there parents...

At a later stage of my life...my parents became skeptical about my diary..as I never allowed anyone to touch my diary....it was "my precious" ( as in Lord Of The Rings )
I began to lock the shelf in which I kept the diary and brought the key along with me to the school each day...
but somehow...my parents read all that i wrote in that...Hell broke off into my life from then on..I was totally ashamed of myself....my parents..raised questions about my Ethics...you see..one of the hardest phases of my life..I had to end Diary writing then...

I was lost..

later on ....i accepted it as my fate...my parents also understood and considered it as a teenage trauma..well the diary didn't include so much of offensive language though...
I had told this story of mine to some of best pals but now as I'm entering into a brand new endeavor of blogging i think its time to make this public :)

Any how now that things have become "ONLINE" I also decide to check this out....

Even though this will not be used as my personal diary...I'll (hopefully) make best use of this new idea of BLOGGING (its new to me..:))

Will keep this updated for sure..

0 comments:

Follow Living_Legend47 on Twitter
By TwitterButtons.net