Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thank You !!

I just want to thank all of you guys for your wonderful feed back on the facelift that I had given to my blog.
I was really surprised to see that within a week after I made those changes, my follower count was more than doubled!! Yeah true! Absolutely fabulous!! Never did I expect such a warm response from all of you!! I’m humbled by this!! I wish to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Danny Brown especially . It was through reading his articles and blogs did I actually get an idea about the reason why I couldn’t convert the trespassers through my blog into genuine followers!! So a big thank you to you sir.
So once again I thank you all for your wonderful support and response!!
Hoping to keep this space updated more regularly.

2 comments:

Danny Brown said...

Hey there Sreehari, that's a fantastic response to see so many new readers - congratulations, and look forward to seeing your blog grow even more!

Unknown said...

OOO MY GOOD LORD !!!


I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!


SPEECHLESS !!


Thank you!!

Thanks a lot !!

You have no idea what this means to me !!

Follow Living_Legend47 on Twitter
By TwitterButtons.net